Monday, May 11, 2009

...and we'll be dancing like we're crazy in the fields, under the rain...

It rained today. Finally. And I got all wet. Finally. We picked the vegetarian menu for the prom. Finally. Aaand I got tired of that word (finally). I almost got hit by a car. By a police car. The fucking bastard saw I started crossing the street and didn't stop. Instead he headed straight at me. Good thing he decided to stop on time. I didn't see my life on film though. I found a Jack Skellington badge on the street and with it my Jack Skellington badges now are..... around 5. I had to change my cell's number, because the old one kinda expired. I've changed my number about 6 times for... 6 years. The last one lasted the most. That's why I gave up remembering them - I know a new one would come sooner or later. Ah, one of my kittens bit my finger while I was feeding her. With meat. Obviously I won't give her meat from my hand or she'll be forced to become a vegetarian like her siblings. They didn't even smell it. I named one of them this afternoon. The only male. Charlie. My mom asked, "Why don't you name him Jack?" I said, "'Cause he's still alive." LOST still rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment