Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday Went Mute...

Back from the dead... My matriculation exam in Bulgarian was today. And it's finally over. I hardly slept last night, woke up about 3 times and finally got up half an hour before my alarm clock went off. No more Bulgarian exams and weird literature for me unless I want to read weird literature for fun. One more exam left - on Tuesday in English. Thought I don't want/need/have the nerve to study for it too. When it comes to tests, I'm usually better in English than in Bulgarian. Plus the level will be waay below Proficiency, so I hope I won't screw it up. And today's test was easy - I have only 1 mistake. We'll see how I did with the essay part. Essays are my strength, but in English. Well that's about it for today. I'm behind with the scribbles, buut I have the whole summer ahead. I might even write two, who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment