Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday I don't care about you...

Aaaand my second matriculation is over. No more tests at all in the near future. Speaking of tests, that one was completely awful. The level of difficulty was 7-8th grade, but I haven't done so easy things in a long time that I felt like I've never studied English in my life. I have more mistakes than I do on the Bulgarian test - and I thought I didn't have to worry about the English. It's not fatal though, but I don't know how they're gonna evaluate my essay. Ah, the essay! That was the stupidest and shortest crap I've ever written! Plus, the word limit was 170 words. 170! I can't write a proper beginning with just 170! After I finished it, it contained 258 words, so I had to cut it... a lot. The topic I chose was to describe some adventure I would never forget and I wrote about The Rasmus concert, since it was my first big concert and the most perfect day. Well, after I cut the story it didn't look like the most perfect day at all, because I had to erase most of it. I also forgot some simple grammar rules and spent about half an hour thinking about that. Good thing I didn't choose the other topic - "Do stars have hearts?". If I start philosophizing about that, I'd need around 1000 words. Two of my friends wrote on it and they wrote that stars have split personality. Hilarious, but also true. Ah, I almost forgot. The invigilators in our exam room screwed up the listening. From what I heard, that happened in all of the rooms. They stopped the tape recorder after the first listening - apparently they didn't know the pause is also recorded. So we lost 15 minutes in wondering how dumb they are and then listened to the text two more times. Oh, did I mention the recording was damn low? I could barely hear it, and I was on one of the front desks. Anyway, I hope none of those things has prevented me from doing the test the right way.
Hey, I saw a black bunny in the pet store - it was soo cute and furry. With cute and furry price too. And I have a new haircut for the prom - with a couple of red locks. No one could recognize me yesterday - in a good way, though. They all said it suits me and that's the way I have to cut my hair from now on. Surprisingly, I agree.
Our class went to our teacher's house yesterday to perform a serenade for her. We stayed till midnight and it was fun. One girl is really good at imitating our teachers and she gave us a little performance. I cried from laughing so hard. The two machos in class decided it would be funny to wear the dresses of our teacher and take pictures with them. It was. I don't think I've had so much fun with my class for those 5 years. After we left some of my friends walked with me to the taxis. One of the machos got drunk and was blabbing shit during the whole time. The guy that will study with me in Aberystwyth held me 'cause I was wearing a summer dress and was freezing like hell. Our skirt chaser told him not to take me for a girlfriend because I'm like the black widow. I guess it was a compliment.
And for a conclusion, I think I had a dream last night about getting sick with the flu. The swine flu. Wasn't very nice....
P.S. - Even for that post I must've used about 1000 words!

No comments:

Post a Comment