Friday, May 8, 2009

School and Braces free!




Well, now it's official - today I finished school. Now I'm an adult just according to documents. I'm still a 5-year-old who wonders what the hell is happening around her. So today was a bittersweet day... or most of it. At school we basically did nothing else except writing wishes on our T-shirts. I made my friend Lin cry just because of the "It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right, I hope you had the time of your life." quote. Her, Anita and I stayed last in the classroom, took pictures, until we finally decided we had to crayon and vandalize something to leave our mark. So we did. And it was fun. And then it was over. Then I had my fucking braces finally removed - now my teeth are kinda naked. After that I went to a circus in the afternoon. It was fun, until someone ruined my bitersweet mood and left me just bitter. And now it's crying time. The title was supposed to be "Friday I'm in love", 'cause it really was a great, fucking, last school day. But as I said, it was ruined. Problems just wait for you to get the hell out of school to hit you right in the face. That's it for now, I'll write again when I'm not so bipolar.

No comments:

Post a Comment