Monday, November 2, 2009

Zombie land

Halloween’s over, next stop – Christmastown. First I have to write two bloody essays and one bloody report, but once that’s over, I can breathe freely and anticipate my coming home for the holidays. But now the story from Halloween.

After we, the girls, put make-up on all the guys, we went out at around 9pm. Our first stop was the beach. There we had a little encounter with two female cops, because some of the guys had alcohol in their hands, and it’s not allowed to drink on the streets, so they took their details. I’ve never been happier that I’m straight edge. After that we went to a bar, ‘cause most of the group wanted to go and get drunk properly, but it wasn’t opened yet, so we headed to the castle ruins…. And who do you think we met there? Our two sweet female police officers, who were checking the castle in case someone had gone there to do something weird which they don’t do just on Halloween. There were some girls sitting on a bench who called us ‘fucking emos’ – yes, they were high. I don’t think we looked like anything even close to emos that night. Anyway, we took some pictures at the castle, went back to the beach for more pictures, aaand then back to the bar at which point I wished the guys farewell and went back to my room, ‘cause I was tired, I was cold, the white thing on my face was sticky and I wanted it off immediately, plus I have no business doing in a bar, do I? On the way back I saw enough zombies, witches and sluts. If you ask me, Halloween is an excuse for the whores to act like whores. For me, it’s an excuse to wear as much black make-up as possible. xD So I got home (‘home’ is definitely not the word I would use to describe the place I live now, but it’s the shortest), took my face off and kept my tradition to watch my favorite, favorite movie – The Nightmare Before Christmas. I almost fell asleep at the end, but I managed to keep my eyes opened. I went to bed at 2, woke up at 11:30 and was sleepy the whole day. At 2:30 my friend, one of our roommates and I went to see Toy Story in 3D. It was my first 3D experience, but the movie wasn’t very suitable, ‘cause there weren’t many things ‘in the air’. We’re gonna se Up soon, so I hope it will be better. There you go, that’s enough for me not to write for a whole week.




No comments:

Post a Comment