Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Disturbed, Used, Refused, Lost, Forgotten

Imagine that, I wrote something! I’ve been coming up with separate verses and lines, but couldn’t actually find a way to put them together. Until today – after a few finishing touches my new piece of crap is done. And it’s a long piece of crap. I guess all the psychological nonsense finally got to me so now I obviously have a split personality. I wish I had just that. I’m not myself these days (“not feeling myself” – another psychological crap). I’m more bipolar than ever, I think about home and all my friends there all the time, I’m alone most of the day, and lonely as a result, all my friends here have “someone” and screw me up most of the time…. I really don’t know how long I can last before I do something stupid to myself… but don’t mind me, it’s scribbles time!

We're falling through space
in a very slow pace.
Long, long ago we fell from grace
and now we're wandering around the maze...

Please applaud - this was the end of the beginning
Join our unholy choir now and we'll all start singing
It's about how me and myself began to fight one night
Just follow me to the end while I'll begin to cite.

"I'm the non-patriot, the bastard,
the holy bitch from hell.
Here's the story now uncut and mastered,
would you care for me to share what I have to tell?"

"I'll tell you what I'd care for:
I wanna see you play the victim,
I wanna see if it'll fit you.
I want you to bury your head in the sand,
I want you to want to take a fucking stand!"

"-I'm perfectly happy here, on the borderline,
I don't need the demonic, I don't want the divine
Instead, I have a desire for something fake,
I want, oh, I want to be a designer's mistake"

"You're bitching at me about Heaven and Hell,
you're bitching about having souls to sell,
you question the decisions of everyone else,
but when it comes to you, you play self-defense"

"And you're a pathetic little suicide
lost on the way to Wonderland,
day-dreaming about patricide,
oh no, it's not my head that's in the sand

Your days are numbered and you know it
You're the one who set the dead-line
I know you wanted to go home before it
but I'm afraid you don't have a lifetime

I can see your soul, I can see in your head
One of them is gone, the other one is dead
There's an avalanche behind you, you won't care to run
And I'm doomed to go with you - oh, why do you always kill all the fun?!"

"I owe you no explanation,
you're just hidden letters in my mind
A poor, sick, flawed brain creation
Here's what I see in your sight:

An upside down painting,
a house with no roof,
a poem without a beginning,
a friendship aloof"

"Save me your melodramatic bullshit
Pull the trigger if you dare
You won't find peace even in the hell's pit,
'cause you know what they said - home is nowhere!"

No comments:

Post a Comment