Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wishlist

There is one thing I was going to write about here but completely forgot. While I was still in school, my two friends and I wrote a wishlist in our school chronicles for each one of us. The things we want to do before we die, or even things we can’t do, but can still dream about. I was going to put my wishlist here the same day we wrote them, but I shut down about that. Thank goodness that I took the chronicles here – everytime I miss my friends I read them – I don’t necessarily feel better but it kinda feels like they’re here for a moment. And today finally my wishlist will be published here – just in case something happens, you know… It was written on the 23rd of February aaand 9 months later here it is:

1.See all my favorite bands live (1 down, a lot more to go)

2.Skydive and/or bungee jump

3. Hear someone singing my lyrics…. sorry, my scribbles

4.Graduate from university

5.Survive 2012! (with all my friends)

6.Make the world a little better

7.Get at least 1 tattoo and piercing

8.Go to Finland, New Zealand and Oakland

9.Find a really cool looking dude for a boyfriend (By ‘cool’ we mean ‘dead-good looking’)

10.Be reincarnated (as a rockstar! xD) OR become a vampire ^^

Wow, they’re pretty stupid now when I look at them. But dreams don’t have to make sense, right?

1 comment:

  1. I've enjoyed reading your blog and thought that you might appreciate greetings from NZ since the weather in the UK must surely be crap right now. Looking on the bright side, you could be in Cumbria. I once went diving in Wales and the water was so murky that I couldn't see my buddy and we had to communicate by pulling on a rope that we were both holding. I think that you will really like NZ so keep #8 on your list.

    ReplyDelete