Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Dirtdaaay!

During this time of the year this is the phrase I say most often. Today’s Jade’s Dirtday, so Happy Dirtday, Jade! Since I forgot to post the birthday lyrics the last two times, I’ll make up for that now. This is for all of you, guys, you’ve saved my life more times now than I can remember, so thank you, be well, and I hope I’ll see you soon! ^^

And tell me what really matters
Is it the money and the fame?
Or how many people might eventually know your name?
But maybe you touch one life
And the world becomes a better place to be
Maybe you give their dreams another day
Another chance to be free…

P.S. – I finished them! I just finished my last essay for this semester, I’m doooone! I still have to study, but at least it won’t be so stressful. And most of the seminars are over, no more going to the other campus, yaay! Now all I have to do is to count down the days… which are 23 by the way. I didn’t check the calendar this time, I am actually counting them down now. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment