Saturday, December 19, 2009

Howdy home, here I come, and happy Dirtday, Criss!

That’s it, the damn report is done and submitted, I’m almost done with the packing and I’m a few hours away from leaving for home! ^^ I can’t stay at one place now, still don’t realize I’m going home today… well, not exactly today, but I’m going to the airport and that’s one step closer to home. It started to snow here this morning and it’s all white now – nice try, but it won’t keep me here, there’s more snow where I’m going. The only problem is that there’s a sliiight possibility to cancel our flight or to land at another airport due the “heavy” snowfalls – ah, yeah, and the whole day we’re gonna spend waiting at the airport. It’s so annoying – the waiting, the travelling, and I can’t stop worrying that something might happen – every time I want something good to happen, it turns the other way around. But let us stay positive and optimistic (I haven’t been like that in ages, but I have to give it a try).

Before I forget, I also want to use the opportunity of writing in my blog for the last time this year here in the UK to say happy Dirtday to Criss Angel! The world still needs a little magic, so keep on doing your thing, Criss!

Hmm, what else, what else…. I think this is pretty much it for now. Next time I write here, I’ll be home comfortably lazying around… if my plane doesn’t crash!

No comments:

Post a Comment