Saturday, December 26, 2009

Santa Claus is in the house and Happy (last for the year) Dirtday!

You almost got rid of me today… almost. It’s time to wish everyone happy holidays, ‘cause not everyone celebrates Christmas. Like Walter said: What? You’re Catholic and you’re Protestant – Meery Christmas! You’re jewish? Hang on – K-happy K-hanuka! What are you – atheist? Oh, well – have a nice day! xD I fall in the last category, but, hey, I prefer Sandy Claws to wishing the 2009th Birthday to an imaginary character. And I’m proud to say everyone liked the presents I got them – well, the ones who already received them, I have a few more chimneys to fall down in. And I got loots of chocolate and Elizabeth Arden’s 5th Avenue perfume. Hopefully, I’ll get something else – I’m not picky, it can be something tiny.

And now I wanna wish a happy Dirtday to the last birthday guy for this year – Jared Leto. Thanks for the great album, Jared, keep up the great work you and the rest of the band are doing! May all of you have a successful year…. and may I have a successful year as well…. But it’s a little early for New Year resolutions, so I’m going to get laaazyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment