Tuesday, December 7, 2010

You’re forgiven

I’ve been having a lot of fairytale dreams lately. Maybe all the Disney classic movies from the past week have finally influenced me. I should probably stop watching them so frequently, because lately the only place I feel I’m actually happy is in my dreams. And then I wake up and I’m… here, alone. I also dream about people I’ve never met. For some reason, they seem to like me. In the past few years I began to wonder, if you dream about people you don’t know and have never met, do they dream about you too? I know it sounds stupid and that it’s not possible, but sometimes I really wish it’s true. I also dreamt about writing a new scribble, so hopefully at least this part will come true.

Still one more report left to write. I should really get my hands on it tomorrow, at least it’s my free day. Not that the other ones aren’t, I barely have lectures throughout the week, but it takes me something like 4 hours to get ready, go to university, have my lecture(s) and go back home. Practically my entire day is wasted and when I return home, I’m too tired and/or lazy to do anything. There you go, I said it – I am a lazy bitch. If there only was a module where you can only watch movies and review them. Oh, wait, there IS a module for this – for those who study cinema and television. Well, at least I get to have an insight into people’s sick brains. Speaking of psychology, I had a test today in Social Psychology and this was officially the last lecture for the semester… I think. Well, more free time for Joe to focus on her report.

With risk to be called a sectarian again, I went through the town’s cemetery on the way home this afternoon in total darkness. It’s not because I’m touched in the head, sick, insane or something like that – it’s just a shortcut. I always pass through there when I walk on that road. It wasn’t even scary – I find it very peaceful. I admit that for a moment I expected someone to jump from behind some bush and scare the shit out of me, but nothing happened. If only I could find a job cleaning the cemetery, that would be great. Once again, it’s not because I’m obsessed with death, I just think the deceased deserve a good looking resting place. But they probably have some old lady to do this.

I’ve now run out of things to say. I hope the next time I write here, it would be accompanied with a scribble.

No comments:

Post a Comment