Sunday, December 12, 2010

Life stories

I can now say I am officially DONE with my final report for the semester! And I even went over the word limit – for the first fucking time! Now let’s hope I’ll receive a good mark, ‘cause otherwise I’ll anathemize celebrities forever. I only have 3 Wikis left to write, but they’re piece of cake, so I’ll have no problem with them. And I have one last seminar next week, so I’ll have to read a little bit for that too, BUT the big thing is done! I’m submitting it tomorrow and start breathing free air again. 6 days left till I go home, so please, Mother Nature, don’t make it snowy, or foggy, or rainy, or icy, pleeeeaaase! I recycle regularly, please be kind to me! Okay, that was a bit weird, but She’s the only one you can’t control, so…. exactly. I forgot what I wanted to say. Or maybe I didn’t have anything else to say. Yeah, that’s it, I just wanted to shout that my report is DONE! I’ll try to write something the next few days, if I can.

1 comment: