Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another day, another victim

There we go, a new scribble. The bastard took me 3 hours to finish, but it's done and I don't want to talk about it anymore... at least for now, it gave me a fucking headache.

I try and wonder how they feel, being stabbed with a thousand knives
I've forgotten to remember things I once guarded with my life
Funny story it is, we don't always hold the winning hand
We think we're alive but our souls are long gone dead

Medical surveys say: people generally don't care -
start believing it or vanish - you're poisoning the air
Unaware victims don't need more victims to compare
Snow storms in December don't need rain to cause despair

We don't oppose, we fail,
we wait in line somewhere to enter
Heads down, make no sound, in vain -
all our sins come home sooner or later

Then they tell you, "You'll be judged",
and till you take your guilt no fains are grudged
They make you face their makeshift gods
and live by rules that long ago began to rot

He used to be my quiet friend,
now He is my biggest foe
I cried, I begged, I made amends,
still I got no answer from Him at all.

I never asked Him to die for me,
but that only the Bringers of Light could see
I trust them more than His pathetic plea
He gives nothing but still asks for fee

I am nobody's servant, I am nobody's slave,
I don't want your fucking sacrifice inscribed on my grave!
I need no repentance, I need no remorse
I'd rather freeze in hell than bow down to your cross

They say ideas are bulletproof - ah, what a shame!
You're nowhere to be found to be judged and blamed.
So I won't shoot my gun,
but you watch out - I still may use it just for fun

No comments:

Post a Comment