Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Right... I have A on my Literature term test...one of the few who got As... And I have 80 out of 100 points on the matriculation, which is also A again. It's nothing to be extremely proud of, 'cause you know what are "the limitations of standardized testing - you get F, 'cause you don't obey like a circus monkey." And I've definitely been better than now... last Monday problem comes back... Loneliness is eating me inside out.... hm, that's a good line for an emo song. And even though my friends are back at school, they can be really cruel when they want to. They wanted to piss me off as a joke, and they made it, so congratulations to them. They don't seem to realize they're all I have and the only people I can talk to, and when they make something like that and call it 'a joke', it fucking hurts! Fucking highschool.... it ruined all my common sense, if I ever had one. I'm beginning to think it won't be that bad to graduate and leave... I guess I'm the only one who takes things that seriously and gets hurt all the time, just because I can't be cold-hearted bitch all the time - yeah, cold-hearted bitches get tired and hurt too! Whatever, no one need to read my whimpers, so I'm shutting up. Fuck me, I'm a crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment