Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Easter!

Never, I mean, NEVER, get on a hammock with another person (the neighbours' 11-year-old twin girl to be more precise)! Otherwise you'll fall on your back from approximately 50 cm and for a split second you'll understand what it is to be paralysed. We went to the woods to celebrate Easter with the neighbours and they made us a makeshift hammock. I was on it, listening to music, perfectly calm and chill and all of a sudden one of the mites got on it too and started swinging like crazy, aand... the rest is history. After I realised I was on the ground, I wanted so bad to cry the first 15 seconds, 'cause I couldn't move, I didn't feel the low part of my back, and after that I just started to laugh. 7 people were watching me, what could I do, cry like a baby? And this damn kid didn't even say 'sorry'! Yeah, she fell too, but on me! Now I can't stop ouch-ing every time I stand up, or sit down, or just stay at one place. I'm definitely not gonna last for very long. With my luck, I'll be dead by 25. I won't be surprised if those two little twin devils have something to do with it again! When they moved here 6 years ago, we went on holiday together and they knocked me on the head with a rock while I was snorkeling on the beach and didn't even see them! I was dizzy for an hour. Oh, how I hope they'll get the same thing I got from them. It would be a dream come true if some cuute 8-year-old twin girls move next to their house and they have to be their baby-sitters. The only bad thing is that.... I won't be here to gloat over of joy! I'm a cold-hearted bitch with an enormous backache, and, like Johnny says, "I'm the villain in this fucking story!!!", so I don't wanna hear any complaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment