Friday, February 13, 2009

12.02.2009


OK, I'm not dead... but I can die happy now! Or almost, I still need to see someone else before that. So - 12.02.2009 - that was the BEST fucking day in my entire pitiful life!!! Everything was perfect, absoBLOODYlutely everything! I saw Underworld 3, bought collector's edition of The Nightmare Before Christmas with 2 CDs, aaaaand I saw The Rasmus live!!! Eero sang it himself at the concert - a perfect day indeed. I don't know why I'm crying NOW! I thought I'd start crying when they got onstage, but then I just started acting a little disorientated - I didn't know whether to smile like an idiot, sing, or hold my hands in the air. Ahh, yes, the hands - I have a muscle fever! I put my hand in the air, after 10 seconds it starts to hurt, but I just can't put it down, so I put the other one in the air while the other rests. :D I met a girl standing next to me, smiled at her camera, we held hands in the air together - it hurt less. My legs also started hurting from too much jumping, my throat was dried up even before we started to sing/shout/scream and after that I could hardly speak. When Live Forever began, Lauri said to everyone he needed lights for the song and everyone put their cellphones in the air. I did the same of course, and used the occasion to call my friend so she can listen to the concert a little bit. We had 3 encores, and I was lucky enough to be close to the stage so.... it was just perfect. When I get the pictures, I'll post some. I'm going to cry out of happiness now. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment