Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tomorrow's the big day... The day I've been dreaming about (literally, I have dreamt about it at least 20 times!) since October. The day I'll finally (and hopefully - you never know) see one of my favorite favorite bands! Last night my dad spent 15 min telling me what to do when we get to Sofia (our country's capital, where the concert will be), what taxis we should get in, where to put my money, how much hand luggage to carry..... It's like I'm 5 and don't know how to take care of myself! After all, that's why me and Lin will have a big boy with us to protect us. :D But I seriously don't know who's gonna protect George from us! :D Ok, next post will be all about the best day of my life, when I finally saw The Rasmus... or about the worst, when I got robbed/raped/killed/thrown in a ditch. So.... see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment