Friday, February 27, 2009

Whatever...

Dear Die-ary... If I go on with this rate, I'll soon set a world record as the fastest person in losing friends. There's either something wrong with this world, or with me... or actually, with both. And both things make me sick. The past week all I've been thinking about is what a piece of s**t I am, and thanking myself I threw that razor long, long ago, 'cause I don't know where I'd be right now if I didn't. No one deserves my tears, but obviously neither the tears nor my mood care about my opinion these days. On a less depressing scale, I figured out the perfect present for my mom for Mother's Day. I'm planning on ordering flowers and having them sent at her work place... What sucks is that Mother's Day is on Sunday so I'll have to order them for Friday... Still, I know she'll cry like a baby... and start showing off about what a good daughter she has... a daughter who isn't good at all and hates herself more than anyone can. Fuck! I feel like an emo (again)! Will somebody please shoot me?!

P.S. - My nickname should be Joe he SUICIDAL Maniac...

No comments:

Post a Comment