Monday, February 23, 2009

P.M. (Post Mortum)

Ok, we're depressed again, and that means we have a new scribble ("we" are my inner dead bunny and me, in case you wonder). I've been thinking of writing a part of it for some time (2 weeks), but never really put it together the right way. So tonight the other part came and I stitched them together like a rag doll. Judging by Sally who turned out to be extremely happy, this ain't that bad. Funny thing for today - I wrote a message to a friend of mine to call me when she had the time. 5 seconds later my cell rings, I see an unfamiliar number, but answer anyway, thinking she's calling from a different cell phone. And there I am, talking to some male who asks me if I have sent him a message just now. For about 2 minutes I try to figure out who the hell he is, even jumping to the conclusion I'm talking to my ex! (which, I hope, isn't true, 'cause we checked his number and it was different). I checked if I had messaged the wrong person, but no, the message was sent to my friend's number. So I quickly apologized the dude, who seemed to be very amused by the whole story, and ended up thinking (and hoping, mostly!) I had the wrong number in my phone book from the beginning. I really hope that's the case, 'cause under no circumstances do I want to even catch a glimpse of my ex! Man, am I an idiot...

We wish for vampires, but do they wish for us?
We want eternal bliss, but does it want us back?
We think there's always another day, but is it left for someone else?
We say we have our shelter rock, but is it there when it all fails?

Can you see me in the crowd?
Can you recognise my sound?
Can you pick me up among the shadows?
Will you guide me or leave me to the gallows?

Is someone different than the rest?
Why do they always take the test?
Why am I only being someone else?
Why the evil always gives its best?

I'm tired of you people, you simply make me sick
Though my scars remember everything, I'll go on and tick
I like the sun better on the other side of your sky
And my frowning's more real than any fake smile that'll eventually die

No comments:

Post a Comment