Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Nephilim's Lament

Depression has its positive sides - like my productivity! Two days in a row now I've bee writing - yes, depressing, gloomy bullshit, but the point is I HAVE been writing! I need to catch up for almost a month of no scribbles. Now this thingy is kind of a short story in rhymes. It came alive today at school, I have no idea how. No, I know how - 'cause I was depressed and fucked up. It's all my fault anyway. I like how it sounds, it's my first try writing a story, a story in rhymes even, so it's a bit short, but still - I LIKE it! Whoever doesn't - I don't care anymore.

Hey! How are you? Do you remember me from once upon a time? Where have you been till now?
I don't have a clue. Me? Oh, I'm fine. Never mind the bleeding, it's fake, just like me.
Would you like to hear a story beating at a cup of tea?
Ok, now, see, long, long ago there was a place in time,
where no one could show their face, unless they give one dime.
Once in there they could be flawless, blissful, carefree.
I tried to enter once and twice, but wasn't able to throw the dice.
Oh, well, that's okay, nevermind, it would have been a disaster there to lay my touch.
It's good it never caught my sight - besides, I don't even like myself much.
I still keep my invitation, you can have it if you want.
Don't worry, this is my occupation - you've been miserable, you deserve it,
but don't look for to thank me - don't!
No one should hear from me from now on, for I'll depart with my broken wings in the ground
where no one would see me and no one would be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment