Tuesday, February 17, 2009





You thought I'd post anything on Valentine's Day? HA! Dream on - maybe just this:
I knew I'd feel like s**t on that day and I did - that's what happens when you go to bed at 4 am an they wake you up at 10:30 (am). Aaanyway, I said I'd post pics from the concert - well, it's just one, because the rest of the camera's battery died for the videos. So there it is:
I'm there in the middle with the black hair... or so I think. These ones aren't made by me, I found them on the Internet after the concert.
Some idiots wrote an article about it tagging them emo!!! EMO!!! The Rasmus?! Come ooooon! Another jerk apparently had a lot of fun writing his article, calling their music 'impotent rock'! That's the only thing I remembered - it's not worth tormenting my brain with such bulls**t. But, if I see him, I'll stuff him with dead rats and put him in the blender!!! I'm Joe the Homicidal Maniac!!! Muahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. - Billie Joe Armstrong apparently has a Dirtday today - Lin almost forgot, so did I - some fans... But luckily, she remembered it on time and wrote him a very sweet letter in my school chronicle - I may consider publishing it some day - it would cost a fortune to read some 12-graders' thoughts. :D Happy Dirtday, BJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment